Another Freedom of Information Request has been sent to the Lancashire Care NHS Trust this morning. Today, we are looking for answers about equality, who is filling the beds and how Home Treatment has been expanded to meet the needs of the men and women no longer treated on Ward 18 or at The Orchard.
Please can you provide me with the following information.
1. The Equality Impact Assessment of closing female inpatient beds at The
Orchard in Lancaster conducted by the Lancashire Care NHS Trust before the beds
were closed to women.
2. The number of male patients from the East Lancashire region treated, or
being treated in hospitals run by the Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
elsewhere in the county (Preston, Chorley, Ormskirk, Lancaster and Blackpool
etc.) since the closure of Ward 18 at Burnley General Hospital.
3. The number of male patients transferred from Ward 18 in Burnley to The
Orchard in Lancaster when Ward 18 was closed.
4. The number of male patients from East Lancashire treated in The Orchard
since 01/09/14 to date.
5. The FTE of staff in the Crisis, Home Treatment and CCTT teams in Burnley and
the surrounding area the months before, and then after the closure of Ward 18
6. The FTE of staff in the Crisis, Home Treatment and CCTT teams in Lancaster
and the surrounding area the month before, and after the closure of The Orchard